1 For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal information is of utmost importance. He makes great efforts to ensure that Users feel secure in entrusting their personal information when using the website.
(2) A User is an individual, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law, using the electronic services available on the website.
(4) The Administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure a high level of protection of the processed personal data and security against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is Airotec Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: Wł. Trylińskiego 14/116, 10-683 Olsztyn, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the M.St. of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Department, under KRS number: 0000839120, NIP: 5223182756 (hereinafter: „Owner”).
II. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(1) The Administrator processes the User’s personal data for:
marketing/commercial communication by means of electronic communication (in particular, e-mail, telephone calls).
(2) The User may also agree to receive information on news and promotions, which will also cause the Administrator to process personal data, in order to send the User commercial information regarding, among other things, new products or services, promotions or sales.
(3) Personal data shall also be processed in the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the controller and the performance of tasks in the public interest, including, among others, to perform tasks related to security and defense or the storage of tax records.
(4) Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and asserting claims or protecting against claims by the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or marketing of our own, which is not direct marketing.
III. TYPE OF DATA
(1) The Administrator shall process the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
a. Data provided by the User optionally:
– name, email address, telephone number
IV. LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(1) Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter referred to as the „RODO Regulation”.
(2) The Administrator shall process personal data only with the prior consent of the User.
(3) Consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
V. USER’S RIGHTS
(1) The User may at any time request information from the Administrator about the scope of processing of personal data.
(2) The user may at any time request correction or rectification of his/her personal data.
(3) The user may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data, without giving any reason. The request not to process the data may concern a specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or concern all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent as to all processing purposes will result in the User’s account being deleted from the website, along with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the administrator. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
(4) The user may request at any time, without stating a reason, that the administrator delete his/her data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed by the administrator to date.
(5) The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both with regard to all personal data of the User processed by the administrator, as well as only in a limited scope, e.g. as to the processing of data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. Raising an objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed to date, by the administrator.
(6) The User may request a restriction of the processing of personal data, whether for a specified period of time or without a time limitation, but within a specified scope, which the administrator will be obliged to fulfill. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
(7) The user may request that the controller transfer to another entity, the processed personal data of the user. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and what specific data the User wishes the administrator to transfer. After the User confirms his request, the administrator will transfer, in electronic form, to the indicated entity, the User’s personal data. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary for the security of the User’s personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
(8) The Administrator shall inform the User of the action taken, before the expiration of one month from the receipt of one of the requests listed in the preceding paragraphs.
VI. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) As a general rule, personal data shall be kept only as long as necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which they were collected. The data will be deleted immediately when its storage is no longer necessary, for evidentiary purposes, in accordance with civil law, or in connection with a statutory obligation to store data.
(2) Information, related to the contract, shall be stored for evidentiary purposes, for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User was terminated. Deletion of data will take place after the expiration of the statutory limitation period for the assertion of contractual claims.
(3) In addition, the administrator may retain archival information relating to concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the User’s claims, such as warranty.
(4) If no contract has been concluded, between the User and the Owner, the User’s personal information is stored until the User’s account on the website is deleted. Deletion of the account may occur as a result of a request by the User, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or objection to the processing of such data.
VI. COOKIES POLICY
1.During the use of the Service Provider’s website and other project sites belonging to the Service Provider, cookies may be placed on the User’s computer. These are small text files used to identify the User on repeated visits. They do not violate privacy in any way, as they do not collect any data about Users.
(2) The User can prepare his web browser to inform when cookies are sent or to prevent cookies from being sent at all.
(3) Disabling Cookies in the browser will not prevent the use of the Service Provider’s website, but may cause difficulties in its operation.
VII. ENTRUSTING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
(1) The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the Administrator to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. for the preparation of the ordered goods and delivery of shipments or transmission of commercial information from the Administrator (the latter applies to Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
(3) Personal data of Website Users shall not be transferred outside the European Union.